SSC examinations are led crosswise over India consistently for the enrollment of various posts for Indian Government foundations. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is in charge of the whole methodology of enrollment including examinations, individual meetings and so forth.
The SSC procedure the enlistments at non-specialized (gathering C), non-journal posts in Ministries/offices (amass D, subordinate workplaces of Government of India, CAG and the accountant general workplaces.
List of SSC Exams in India
- SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination)
- SSC-JE (Junior Engineer CPWD examination)
- CPO(SI) Examination (Central Police Organization (SI) Examination)
- SSC CHSL Examination (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination)
- JT Examination (Junior Translator CSOL Examination)
Eligibility for SSC Exams
- Graduate Level Examination-The qualification for this examination is graduation or identical in some other discipline.
- Joined Matric Level Examination-The qualification for this examination is registration.
- Joined Higher Secondary Level Examination-The qualification for this examination is twelfth class or identical in some other train.
- As far as possible relies on upon various posts for showing up in SSC examination. Competitors can get finish data about it from the business new/Rozgar samachar. Be that as it may, the general age restrict for showing up SSC examination is 18 to 27 years (unwinding in age is accessible for saved competitors).
- The instructive capability relies on upon various posts that for the most part change from tenth class to graduation level.
Application process for SSC Exams
- The SSC Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination warnings delighted on yearly premise in the month of October in work new or in a portion of alternate daily papers of India. The intrigued competitors can apply through typewritten organize according to the proforma imprinted in the daily paper and after that it must be put together by enlisted post/speed post/UPC as it were.
- The applicants who have qualified in the preparatory examination, they need to show up in the primary examination a short time later. The qualified hopefuls of principle examination will be need to show up for a meeting OR physical proficiency test.
- The qualified hopefuls of Matric Level Main Examination need to clear an expertise trial of stenography. There are a few examinations which held independent and no preparatory examination is required, for example, Section Officers, Investigation and so forth.
So if you are an interested student to give the SCC exams go through the types, eligibility and start building your profile to achieve your dreams.